Rotary Phase Converters
Australian made-Australian designed-Australian supported
- VolTrak , for a balanced 3 phase output supply
- High efficiancy design 98.5% tested by Dept of Water Western Australia.
- FaultTrak, text display, eliminates the guesswork when something goes wrong
- LoadTrak , tracks output load/s & turns converter Off or On, without control wiring !
- NeuTrak , balanced output supply to neutral
- Specialized protection breaker with larger unit
- Vermin proof, Don’t think its important ?
- SiteNet, Ethernet enabled , remote monitoring-remote diagnosis-remote operation via the net to ANYWHERE
- Delivers full starting & running torque when sized correctly
- Produces a smooth sine wave
- IS NOT a Variable speed drive, & does not contain high speed switching devices
- No Harmonic currents
- Two wire control / Single wire multi motor control
- Thermal overload protection , All models
- VolTrak , superior voltage balance = lower running costs.
- FaulTrak , tells the operator what the fault is = lower down time.
- LoadTrak, reduces control wiring headaches= lower installation costs & running costs.
- NeuTrak , no modification to machine wiring
- Designed to keep vermin out! = Don’t underestimate what damage a mouse can do in a control cabinet !
- SiteNet, product support direct from the factory to you where-ever you are.
- Field Serviceable, NO “all in one controller” separated components = field serviceable : [ capacitors switching-power supply-P.L.C-transducer etc ] , as specified by major O.E.Ms and govt authorities
- Site condition adaptable – NO ” one size fits all controller”, parameters , setting can be adjusted on site to suit conditions , as specified by major O.E.Ms and govt authorities.
- Screened cables NOT required
- Several three phase loads can be used from the output
- Lower cost , size & efficiency of three phase equipment
Download Rotary Product Information Here
- Rotary Brochure
- Rotary Model List
- Application Data Form
- Ten Questions to ask before you buy a phase converter
Rotary converters are suited to Single or multi motor loads & non rotating loads, three phase equipment can be used in any sequence or order up to the converter rating.
As the converter is a linear devise it produces a smooth sine wave & can be used to supply equipment control circuits, control transformers, P.L.Cs, V.S.D”s & control circuit components , so no need to modifying your equipment or compromise on performance.
Models R15 > R75 are now “Ethernet enabled” via SiteNet so remote from site fault diagnosis , software updates, parameter modifications , field voltage reports and many other features are now available, as a result we can offer superior product support from our premises to anywhere that WIFI or GSM is available.
They are also fitted with a integrated web server for monitoring / control via PC smartphone or tablet.
H.M.I display & Ethernet enabled