SOFTPHAZ Single Phase 480V pump Motors
Single phase 480volt S.W.E.R electric motors Large range 4KW > 18.5KW
Australian made-Australian designed-Australian supported
PJ&PJ Taylor Pty Ltd have developed a range of large single phase motors designed for pumping in the rural locations for the higher KW range with a unique soft start & current limiting feature in the starting cycle that is site condition dependent.
SOFTPHAZ is NOT a inverter and as such harmonic distortion and in turn compliance to AS2279.2 calculations prior to installation / suitability (as per Australian standards) in not a issue, inverters or VSDs operated from single phase or S.W.E.R supplies have much greater harmonic distortion and as a guide use are limited to 40% of the supply capacity , less on a low fault rated S.W.E.R supply in many cases
- NO high starting current
- NO Harmonics power to pay for ( 40% if Smart metering )
- NO expensive screened cable required (3)
- NO E.M.C glands required (4)
- NO programming, site condition dependent
- NO de-rating your supply transformer due to harmonic distortion (1) **,
- NO open circuit boards that are susceptible to ants , insects and vermin, and can be serviced in the field !
- NO line chokes required (2)
- NO output chokes required (5)
- Type “2” coordinated *
SOFTPHAZ 11Kw 480volt single phase installation
V.S.D 11KW 480volt single phase instalation
** Unlike inverters , VSDs drives that can have a max 40% supply rating requirement due to harmonic distortion (AS2279 part 2 ), SOFTPHAZ can utilize 100% of the supply transformer capacity.
* Rural pumping conditions unlike commercial or industrial are exposed to elements , rodents, ants etc and short circuit faults downstream of the pump starter or controller can result in a expensive exercise if this happens, in most cases if this happens the “let through energy” from the internal supply breaker will limit the internal damage and under a severe fault the unit can be field serviceable.
Designed for NOT adapted too rural power and conditions :
- Rural power conditions , if you operate a rural agriculture venture you know that rural power is susceptible to brown outs, drop outs, low voltage SOFTPHAZ is in designed with these field conditions in mind.
- Field servicing , Down time important ? uses locally available components that can be sourced locally throughout Australia , no waiting for circuit boards from China or the E.U.
- Rural environment , ants , insects, vermin all part of rural conditions in most agriculture ventures , SOFTPHAZ is designed with these conditions in mind.
- Smooth start characteristic
- Microprocessor controlled
- High efficiency
- Low noise
- Low heat losses
- IP55 rating
- Flange mount available
- No harmonics
- No need for three phase power if suitable single phase power available
- Cost saving in running three phase power ,.. if available.
- Standard three phase frame sizes & components used
- No need for input chokes
- No need for output chokes
- Replacement of start capacitors a thing of the past
- SOFTPHAZ can use 100% of the supply capacity as no high speed switching devices are used that can distort the supply voltage, VSDs require load + 40% on supply capacity.
- Installation operates at close to unity power factor, That means: Lower costs to you
- You dont pay for the harmonic power wasted.
- Up to 40% on supply load capacity in comparison to some electronic methods due to RMS distortion Screened cable NOT required
|Kw||Hp||Frame||F.L.C@480v 1 phase||Controller size(mm)||Part#|